I am so excited to share with you all about Botani- a new all-natural skincare brand that has recently made it’s debut in Singapore. I am in love with their highly effective, Eco-Cert, toxin-free products.
The brand was developed by Barbara Fiokostas, a naturopathic physician and herbalist based in Melbourne, Australia. She wanted to tackle issues like: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Damaged Skin, Aging Skin– All without the use of commonly prescribed products laden with chemicals and toxins. She found that by using strategically formulated and highly concentrated natural botanicals, she was able to achieve superior results compared to using chemical-based products, which often come with side-effects.
Lucky me! I got to try a variety of their wonderful products, most notably the Skin Rescue Kit- Natural Acne Treatment. In brief, I was amazed. I have oily, sensitive, super-acne-prone skin (which is by the way a major bummer and makes me borderline crazy). The climate in Singapore, as well as frequent international travel, does not help! I am constantly on the search for products to help keep my skin clean and clear, but I can’t stand the idea of using antibiotics, and chemicals like benzyl peroxide. I am thrilled to have found Botani.
While the products use a variety of herbs and essential oils, the Botani signature ingredient is Olive Squalene. Your skin’s own in-built natural moisturizer. Human skin contains up to 12% Squalene at birth, and declines from age 25. Olive Squalene is nature’s only biocompatible ingredient, which matches the Squalene in human skin, and forms the foundation of all Botani product formulations. You can instantly see and feel how effective the products are. My skin feels fresh and even glows after I use mine (oh and the products smell fabulous as well). It’s like your body knows it’s good for you.
I love the Botani brand philosophy: Purity, Simplicity, Integrity.
- Only natural ingredients for all products
- 100% premium plant ‘active’ botanical ingredient
- Organic certified ingredients (where possible)
- Natural surfactants
- Natural plant oils and extracts, butters and waxes
- Natural fragrances – essential oils
- Preserved with pure plant ingredients
- Pregnancy and baby safe
A simple 3-step approach to healthy skin care
Cleanse, Treat, Hydrate
- Versatile and multi-functional products that protects, nourishes and treats the skin effectively
- Highly concentrated products ensure a little goes a long way to experience the benefits
- All ingredients are Eco Cert approved
- Comittment to ongoing R&D, rigorous testing and quality assurance
to guarantee product efficacy and safety
- High concentration of active ingredients, not watered down
- Affordable range of products provides everyone with the opportunity to experience natural, safe and effective skin health
- Committed to supporting initiatives that contribute to the community, with strong partnerships with A.R.R.O.W & Zoos Victoria
A bit more on Olive Squalene:
Scientific research shows Olive Squalene:
- Provides a natural protective barrier for the skin surface, while allowing the skin to breathe
- Quickly absorbs into skin, delivering an immediate and long lasting moisturising effect
- Reduces free radical damage and signs of premature ageing Protects skin cell membranes from oxidation
- Preserves the integrity of your skin’s immune barrier function Repairs and relieves dehydrated / damaged skin
- Softens skin, reduces wrinkles & maintains skin health
Safe for all ages and skin types as it is non-irritating, hypo allergenic and non toxic
I’m really happy to recommend these products and if you would like to learn more, check out their website and socials here:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoveOrganicSG > Twitter handle: @LoveOrganicSG
Instagram: https://instagram.com/loveorganicsg/ > Instagram handle: @LoveOrganicSG